Terry\’s Power Equipment offers full warranty service on all products we sell and many of the products you will find in the big box stores
Warranty coverage varies for each manufacturer. To determine if your product is still within the warranty period, please refer to your owners manual for specifics or, if you purchased from us just give us a call.
All incoming warranty repairs MUST be accompanied with the original purchase receipt showing the details of the item purchased. If you purchased from us, we will have the information in house.
Warranty Does Not Cover Normal Wearing Parts:
- Spark plugs
- Starter ropes
- Mower blades (including blade adaptors) bent caused by hitting something
- Trimmer heads
- Air filters
- Fuel issues
- Low or No Oil Issues
- Not mixing 2-Stroke well before using
- Obvious abuse of machinery
- Using marked fuels voids engine warranty
- Machine must not have been tampered with prior to bringing in for warranty